"There are risks and costs to action. But they are
far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction. -- John F. Kennedy
Why Taking Risk Is A MUST
Some people view life as a set of choices with
varying degrees of risk. They then make choices based on risk mitigation rather than potential gains.
The truth of the matter is, if you want to make the most of your life and really experience everything you truly desire, you have no choice but to RISK.
This means taking risks despite fear. Taking risks
despite being uncomfortable. If the end goal is
important enough, the uncomfortable risk can be
handled and managed.
BUT you must find the end goal that is worthy of this
sort of undertaking.
Use today to focus on those powerful goals and the powerful (and likely "risky") actions that you can
be taking to advance towards those goals.
Focus on the win and accept the risk as the price you
pay for the dream. Will it be worth it? You better
Here's to your success!
Are you ready for change?
Take advantage of a 30 minute consultation to see if working with a coach is something you might benefit from.
You might even finish the call with a little clarity and insight, empowering you to take immediate steps towards achieving your goals.
Here’s how to get started
- Step 1 – Schedule a 30 minute, complimentary, no obligation, consultation. You can do that right here
- Step 2 – When you make the booking you will be asked a few questions so I know a little bit about you and what you would like to get out of your coaching experience, before we hop on the phone.
- Step 3 – Confirm your booking and hey presto it's done.
- Step 4 – At the scheduled time of your consultation, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
- Step 5 – Then we’ll get started! If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I'm happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Live Web Chat
N.B If the idea of working with a life coach is a little daunting right now then think of me as just another human being assisting other human beings to transform their lives, get back on their feet, put the pieces back together and to live a life that they love and live it purposefully and powerfully.